How much heat are you losing through your skylights?
Heat rises and escapes through your skylights, no matter how well insulated your roof is! Our skylight shades pay for themselves by cutting your heating and cooling costs. The fabrics provide UV protection, so you can extend the life of your furniture and carpets as well.
Which skylight shade is right for me?
- Balcony shades are for inside mount applications only.
- Minimum required for installation: 1 ¼"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mounting Surface (Rail Fully Recessed): 2 ¼"
- Minimum Flush Inside Mounting Surface (Handle Fully Recessed): 2 11/16"
- The widest width of the window cannot exceed the narrowest width of the window by more than 3/8".
Minimum Size Maximum Size (see chart below)
Width: 15” inches Width: 48” W X 72” H
Height: 12” inches Height: 36” W X 96” H
Kitty W. in AZ Rating:
Comment: We have been very pleased with these covers on the 2 horizontal skylights; they fit perfectly without any need to stretch any of the parts and darkened the room just as desired.
Bruce H. in NH Rating:
Comment:The shade is fully installed and working well. It looks nice too.
Stephen C NH Rating:
Comment: Thanks for reviewing & modifying my order-it is exactly as I wanted. I look forward to receiving the shades. Thank you again-your company makes a fine product & I also appreciate the good customer service. The shades work great & great instructions.