Not only do we provide competitive pricing on our cellular shades, but we ship worldwide from our Vermont factory! Australia, Canada, Japan, and New Zealand are among our most frequent international shipping destinations. Our international customers are a large part of our business, we love them! In fact, 44% of all of our international customers are REPEAT customers, so they must love us back.
Want to see what our international customers think? Read their testimonials here.
International Shipping FAQs
- Most of our international orders ship via FedEx.
- If you pay with PayPal, you will be sent an invoice for the shipping costs of your shades. You are required to pay this prior to your shades leaving our facility.
- Our shades are enjoyed all over the world, and every country’s procedure for imported goods is very different. This means you will be responsible for your country’s taxes or duties.
- We do our very best to keep orders from shipping freight, but if you have a shade 90" - 96" there may be a small chance that your order will ship incur freight charges.
- We always charge EXACT freight plus a $50 surcharge for each order for handling. The surcharge does not apply to our Canadian customers.
- Due to the fact that international shades need to go through multiple hubs, we need to pack our shades with extra care. To avoid freight charges, we will not ship shades over 94” wide.
- To learn more about our international warranty, click here.
Concerned about the costs associated with your country? Here are some ways to estimate your shipping costs:
- Email us at email@example.com. Send along your estimated shade sizes, fabric information and your address. Our team will send you a quote with estimated shipping costs.
- Call us at 1-877-861-4810 and we can take down your information on the phone. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Eastern (US) Time. Or FAX us, 24-hours a day / 7 days a week, at 1-802-655-6166.
Shipment cost depends on size, location, and day, therefore we will only know the exact cost the day your order ships. When you work with CellularWindowShades.com, we work hard at keeping international shipping costs as low as possible. If your order weighs more than 10 lbs., it will qualify for FedEx’s “Great Rates” program. We’re experts at giving you a great price and please remember, you only pay what the shipping costs plus a small handling fee. Unlike other online retailers, we don't tax you for every shade that you purchase!