Measuring SafeGuard, Added Piece of Mind that Won’t Break the Bank!
Our customers spoke, so we listened! Some of our customers expressed concern that they would like to reduce the risk of incorrect measurements. Even with our handy measuring guides, mistakes do happen.
So our solution was to come up with Measuring SafeGuard program at no cost to our customers. Yup, that’s right; it’s a 100% free. If you mismeasure or make a mistake, we will take care of you.
All you need to do is send the shade back to us. We’ll modify it to its correct dimensions, and then send it back to you at no charge! Sit back and relax and enjoy your brand-new shade for years to come!
FAQs of the Measuring SafeGuard Program:
- Measuring SafeGuard only covers one size modification or replacement shade of the same color and style. This safeguard does not cover changing fabric, lift option, upgrade or mount type (inside to outside mount or vice versa).
- This Measuring Safeguard is designed to cover measuring errors only, large modifications (more than 4 inches) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Our Measuring Safeguard program only covers customers located in the United States and Canada.
- Claims need to be made within 15 days of receipt of your order.
- Claims are limited to 4 shades per order. If you have a very large order and are unsure of what your window sizes are, we recommend you consult with a local handyperson for measuring.
- Shipping to and from our facility is covered by the customer.
- The window treatment industry works off a plus or minus of an 1/8." If your shade is off by these measurements, it can be considered normal.