How do I choose the right shade for my skylight opening?
Install Difficulty: Skilled
• Horizontal (0-15)
• Vertical (75-90)
• Angled (15-75)
Double Cell Light Filtering
Double Cell Black Out
Online Price Quote
Order Shade Now!
Order Pole Now!
Roll Cursor over images below to see larger image
How much heat are you losing through your skylights?
Heat rises and escapes through your skylights, no matter how well insulated your roof is! Our skylight shades pay for themselves by cutting your heating and cooling costs. The fabrics provide UV protection, so you can extend the life of your furniture and carpets as well.
Which skylight shade is right for me?
- Designed for larger skylight openings
- Enclosed sides provide full privacy
- Increased energy efficiency versus skylight mini-blinds and pleated shades.
- Specially designed pole end fits into the handle of shades for easy operation at any angle.
- Optional expanding pole for out of reach shades.
- Shade is encased in an aluminum frame with a white finish.
- Daylight shades are for inside mount applications only.
- Minimum required for installation: 2”
- Minimum Flush Inside Mounting Surface (Rail Fully Recessed): 2”
- The widest width of the window cannot exceed the narrowest width of the window by more than 1/2".
- Size restrictions based on shade orientation (see chart below)
- Installer should supply screws based on material frame will be mounted to.
Minimum Size Maximum Size
Width: 12” inches See Chart Below