We Ship Internationally
Not only do you get the best pricing on your shades, with worldwide shipping everyone can now buy quality insulating window treatments direct from our factory. We love our international customers! In fact, 44% of our international customers are REPEAT customers, so they must love us back!
Check out some testimonials from our international customers
- Most international orders ship via FedEx.
- We charge EXACT freight – no handling charge here. We don’t feel it’s right to profit from FedEx’s work.
- Our shades are enjoyed all over the world and every country is different, so we cannot handle your particular taxes or duties.
Concerned about the cost to order from a foreign country? We share your concern! To estimate shipping costs:
- Online through our secure cart. “Build” your shades and add them to the shopping cart. Choose your destination country, postal code, and shipping method (FedEx First, Priority, or Economy). At this point, you can proceed with your order or empty the cart. The cart estimates on the higher side, but at no time does it charge your card. Orders are charged after your shades are ready to ship.
- Email us your sizes, fabric selection etc. and we will email you back a quote with the estimated shipping.
- Call (1) 802-861-4810 and we can take down your information over the phone. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Eastern (US) Time. Or, FAX us, 24-hours a day / 7 days a week, at (1) 802-655-6166.
We work hard to ship your shades for the absolute minimum in international shipping costs. Orders weighing more than ten pounds qualify for FedEx’s “Great Rates” program.
Note: the shipping cost quoted in the cart is typically higher than actual cost. We’re working to make the estimation even more accurate!
Check out examples of places to which we’ve shipped orders, the number of shades, and the actual shipping charges. We’re experts at giving you a great price, and remember: You pay only what it costs – there are no hidden “handling” fees!