Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery
- Most orders shipped within the contiguous United States are shipped via UPS Ground.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200.
- There is a $20 shipping and handling fee on orders within the contiguous United States under $200.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii and international locations are charged actual shipping. Shipping prices are determined by method of shipping (Ground, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air) and the number of shades.
- We do not charge a packaging or handling fee.
- Shipping becomes significantly less per shade, the more shades ordered, if you do not qualify for free shipping.
- E-mail us regarding shipments outside of the US.
- When your order has shipped, we will send you an email with the UPS tracking information.
Can I get my shade faster?
We aim to fill orders as quickly as possible in the order they are received, but if you would like to receive your shade a bit more quickly, you can choose to pay for 2-Day Air or Next Day Air.
Do you ship internationally?
- We can ship to many countries outside of the U.S.
- We do charge actual shipping on international orders and the purchaser is responsible for any duties or taxes.
- We also charge a $50 international handling charge due to scheduling and preparation needed to ship the package internationally.
- The maximum shipping width allowed for international orders is 94".
Shipping outside contiguous U.S.?
- We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Actual shipping will be charged.
- For an estimate, enter your location into the shopping cart.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii ship via UPS Ground, orders to Canada via FedEx.
Please note: Oversized products (greater than 102" wide) are not covered under warranty when shipping to these locations. Rush shipping is only available by special request. Duties and taxes are not included when shipping to Canada or Australia.
*Shades over 102” wide do not qualify for our free shipping offer. Please reach out to us for more information!